Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My cold water story

On the fifteenth of may 2010 I went to a really special city side lake .


When I got there I was nervos I got closer and closer I turned away


and looked at my Aunty Renee and fell in and got a fright then quickly


jumped out then yelled "That was cold but fun". My body went so


numb I could not walk and dried myself with the towel

Then I jumped in and and splashed my Aunty then I suddenly got


a hudge fright when I turned around and there was a hudge frog


that was about to jump on me. Me and my Aunty quickly ran to the car


and we both were off like jets in the sky then we both got home


safely and never heard from that crazy frog again untill it came up on the


News "someone went to that beach and that beach got closed forever .





TO BE CONTINUED AGAIN..........

No comments:

Post a Comment