Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm never going back

"Really" I said in a happy tone "we are going to the beach" I said to myself. " You might have to pack now if you want to go early" mum said. "What should I pack what should I wear"I said. " I'm going to pack lunch ok" mum said.

When we went there it was a hot and sunny day together. I went in first. I thought it was hot but no it wasn't cold. So every now and then I would run to look at the tide but it would always run back.But then the water got warmer every time. " Aisha 15 more min " said mum. "But mum I have not been in the water yet" I said. "fine 2o more min" said mum. So I went in not caring about how cold it was. So when I went in and I was like a ice cube in the middle of the ocean. But then I my dad jumped in and made a huge splashed I hated him then. I loved it because we splash at each other. I think I splash him real hard because he started to get out but then he did a huge cannon ball.

"Time to get out" Mum said. "Ok" I said. When we got out Dad gave me a towel. " DAD it's cold" I said " Pay back"said dad. When we dry our self we had chips and ice-cream. I will never forget that day.

Aisha






















No comments:

Post a Comment