Monday, May 30, 2011

My cold and icy feet

I'm at home in my bed trying to go to sleep But I can't I just can't because of all the ratles and clangs in the kichen.I tryied to put my pillow over my ears but no no I can't stand it.Wake up hello sleepy head my brain is saying "wake up wake up WAKE UP" wow okay I'm awake you happy brain. Then my brain tells me mmmmm yummy food go there and eat. So I went But wait. How do I want to eat when I'm not hungry!! I'm going back to bed so mum comes in and says "get up we're having Mc" so I rush to the table and then my sister says "WASH you'r hands" and I said "NA" then my mum said you will or no food. So I go to the bathroom moaning all the way there talking and you guest it moaning to (washing my hands) finished went to the table and ate. After that I saw my togs and my mum too she said "get in the car with your togs". So I got my togs and ran to the car my sisters and brothers were just walking there I said "Hurry up" they said "shush". Along the way me my sisters and brother were sleeping, all snoring too. Then I woke up and we stopped at this beach called Ragland. I was so excited that I woke up everyone up except my dad he was already awake so I jumped outside. Do you know what I felt? I felt prickly, poking and stabbing grass trying to go into my feet but when mum told me to put on my jandles and then I felt conferrable. After that mum said "you guys can go for a swim", weather I want to I know it's cold. So I go to the changing room and I put on my togs I go out and I sit on this huge rock mum,dad,my sisters and brother are already swimming and I (sighing) I'm just not used to it so I put one little toe in the water OMG it is cold like a ice cube in a freezer brrrrrr so I darted out like a dart zooming past everyone mum said "what are you doing it's warm" I said "easy for you to say it's really cold". Then my sister said "are you scared" I said "no" and I dived in and I felt frozen I couldn't move a mussel mum had to help me out and put a towle around me I tryied not to move it felt I was going to break. Finally I was warm and dry I got into my clothes and we headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment