Friday, June 3, 2011

freezing ice

It was a sunny day mum said ''Get up'' I said ''It is 7:oo in the morning'' she said "I dont care oh and grab your togs ok" I said "Mum where are we going?" "Just wait and see" "Just give us a clue please""Ok it has got sand there. Where there mum yelled beach ya I got out of the car and ran straight for the changing room. Anna-maree you forgot your togs. Oh can you bring them to me please. Sure. I got changed and put on some sunblock and ran straight to the water. I put one foot in the water. I said oh that is cold. I jumped in and said o that's cold that's cold. I got goose bumps straight away. I jumped up and down. I finally got used to it. Then it was time to go home. On the way home we we got some food and that was my day at the beach.





1 comment: