Friday, June 3, 2011

crack up

Swimming is normally warm but I walked in to the beach slowly andI screamed .Swimming is so cold even if it is a hot day. It feels like you are in a ice cube and it cracks and it cracks all over you and it feels like hail is dropping all over you. I walk in slowly and stay in it beach and I screamed like a girl I was so cold this is the coldest exprence I have had in my life but one time it was pritty cold but not colder then this one this one feels like you are in a packet of vegtables and I feel like a pile of them. And I am going to jump of the brige but i am affrid of the water because it is soo cold but I do it and i fight the water and I get out but I walk in slowly and it is time my tummy is getting hungry but food is cold so I say never mind i jump in the beach and stay in there and then my mum says five mins

No comments:

Post a Comment