Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Frezzing cold water

It was a sunny day. I just got out of bed. sudently someone shouted we're going to the beach"yes I whispered"get what you need quickly step on it . I didn't know my cousin was coming they were siting peacefully in the car with there togs. we took two cars because there were more cousin coming. we packed our bags loaded it into the car and we were ready to go.


As we arived at the beach. I was dying to have a swim,not knowing that the water was cold I swiftly jumped into the the water,sudenyly I jumped out with a flash, I felt like a frezzer ready to burst,myfeet felt numb as though each tiny little toe was going to fall off. I was five at the time I was so little and not tough so I couldn't handle the cold frezzing water. I waited... for every minute I would run to the water and feel it, each time i felt the water it got warmer. I felt it one last time. finaly it was warm. I jumped in and my aunty shouted "we're going home" "doh"I said like homer simpson and went home sad.

1 comment:

  1. towercraft1 (Olivia)June 15, 2011 at 8:14 AM

    I like your descriptive writing

    ReplyDelete