Monday, May 30, 2011

Muddy Mountain

22/04/11 Muddy Mountain

Once upon a time we climbed Pirongia.So first we had to go slerp slerp through all that mud.So I am telling you Mum,Dad,Roger and I had to go through that mud.But I the super awesome one went around it,because I love it NOT.Anyway I got sore legs.The pain was killing me.It felt frosty around the top and we all thought we were there, but no not yet.The wind through my body gave me goose bumps "sssssshhhhhh"it was cold I said.Mum kept standing on branches which then I had to wait for her.Roger, he sped up like a....well, I really actually don't know, but he was fast.Dad was alright but he always stopped for snacks and drinks which I didn't like.I helped everyone with lots of things,but they didn't think so.While I was climbing up I saw a beautiful fantail with brown feathers and a big fat golden tummy.After that we took off then Mum said "where's Roger" I replied "probably at the top". When we went further and I climbed the slippery rock, which was really big. That's when we found Roger near the top.He waited for us then took off isn't that weird.I nearly got there and I thought it was the end because of the light flashing in my eyes "owwww" I said.Finally we got to the top,we all were tired but then I saw Roger chewing on his lunch.So I ran to him and he said are you tired.So I said "I sure am what about you" "naaa not really" he replied.Then Mum came along and said "wow nice view".Then Dad came along and said "polly want a cracker" naaa not really but he said "wow what a view".Don't you think he copied Mum saying that.Anyway we got out our lunch and started eating...."can I have a picture with wally" I said randomly.He is a wooden spoon remember that.So I got the picture and all that then I looked up and went "wooooaaaaa" because of how high the thingy in the sky is.But I don't know what it's called.Now this is why I wanted to tell you this story.There is a photo that my Mum took of me sitting on the edge of a 100 meter cliff,with my hair swooshing through the wind and us all looking at all the city's around us.
Later we went the easy way going down the mountain.The rocky road way.I was looking for crystals but found none.At the end we lost our way "in the middle of no where" Dad said.Soon we found our way back. By OLIVIA

No comments:

Post a Comment