Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Super Abseilling


Abseilling is like you are walking down a vertical wall. First a harness must be put on you. When you go down the wall the harness gives you a wedgie.Most people did it like Jackson,Jason,Colton and me.I think it must have been tight on them. I like abseilling. When I did abseilling I was really frightened when I took the first step up the stairs and I smiled at everyone. But my brain went on and told me not to do it. Lynette asked me if wanted to do it or not I said yes. I also said "shut up brain" and took a step back I then looked down and cried. I closed my eyes steped back and back then jumped and jumped. I said yes and as I walked to the next activity I started to cry.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, What a great description of the event and your feelings. The use of repeating words adds effect to the writing. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being a good friend to me at camp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. nice words you used to describe the event and your feelings

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is relly cool that you describe your fellings

    ReplyDelete