Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An opportunity to develop what you want to know about

I am always keen to find new ways of learning and teaching, even though time does not always allow. I have decided just tonight while writing and checking out how I would introduce this blog to you that what is important is that this blog becomes useable for you. SOOOOOO!

Tell me what you might be interested in learning about next term. Topic studies, areas that interest you. Be as clear as you can. I want you to know though that when you pick something you are interested in there will be investigation work, there will be writing and reporting, there will be reading, there will be technology use and creative arts.

This is an opportunity for you to tell me what you want to do next term and I will see if I can make it happen. Every teacher is being asked to develop something that they can teach the students of all classes on a rotation. Like 3 times a week. If you give me some ideas of what you might be interested in learning about that would be good. For example what sort of science things would you like to investigate? Do you want to know more about certain kinds of computer software and hardware?

No comments:

Post a Comment