Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Coming to the end of term one 2011

Man am I tired. Then I realise that there is still 2 and half weeks to go in this term. Today I listened to some of your frustrations about our class like people coming over to other people's desks and just starting chatting or the class being quite noisy and making it hard to concentrate. I wonder if you can tell me some of the things you have learnt this term about yourself, your classmates or about the world. Teachers like to hear the good stuff. So add your comments to this post. How many of you would be interested in setting up blog conversations with another class from another school? Let me know through this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi from Pirongia,

    This is Room 10 and we would be very interested in being a buddy class with your class this year.

    We have 13 boys and 13 girls and we are learning under our gorgeous mountain. Do you know where Pironiga is?

    ReplyDelete