Wednesday, March 30, 2011

abseilling

Abseilling is like when you're walking across an upside down path. When you get harnessed up you get butterfly's and you start getting a bit scared but once you get to feed the rope it starts getting really sore when you lean back. When you jump like a frog its hard but once you get to the middle it gets fun but still hard at the same time. When I walked up the flat brown wooden stairs It felt nerveracking. I did not want to do it untill I got all the way to the top. I felt happy and sad at the same time but I did not know why. After that I went back to normal. It was some how weird.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your description about abseilling. It reminded me of my experience doing the same thing. I like some of the similies you used in your writing. "Jump like a frog."

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler I like the detail about abseilling.I love it

    ReplyDelete