Wednesday, March 12, 2014

kayaking

Here is me so excited
about kayaking     
  kayaking
Today we went kayaking in the deanwell school pool with Mr t. Before we went into the kayak we had to try balance the kayak on the ground. Then we had to get in the kayak with out tipping it. When I got in I had to lean the kayak opposite of Lee so he would not tip the kayak. I was at the front of the kayak so I got to row first. I was rowing to fast that I crashed into the end of the pool. 


Then we had another go but this time I was at the back so Lee went first. after that we got tipped out of the kayak. it was fun with Mr t in the water.      
This is my really cool buddy
Lee


                  

4 comments:

  1. cool as Jesse. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool Jesse. I had a blast too. Great to see you making some new friends too. Just a couple of places where some words have been spelled incorrectly and a few capital letters missed. Just go back over it and see if you can notice them. Awesome young man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. weird face Jesse

    ReplyDelete