Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kayaking

KAYAKING

On the 11th of March at deanwell school pool C4 are riding on the kayaks. There is an orange one and a green one. We are going  practicing on the kayaks for Lake Whakamauro. Any way I was the first to hop in one of the kayaks with Whetu when me and Whetu hoped on we started rowing all the way to the end and back. Tupu grabbed the camera and took a photo of me''don't take a photo of me''! Well we were waiting for another go. A minute later we all lined up in a boys line and a girls line when we got to go
again I thought we were going to tip over next minute Mr T pushed up the kayaks and we fell over. We all finished and had a race with Mr T he won but it was still fun. After a few minutes later we played Captions coming '' North, South, East, West '' man Mr T was fast at doing it '' hop out '' said Mr T so then we all got changed and went back to class. It was really fun hopping in the pool with Mr T I wish we could do it again that was the best day ever.
    GRACE

6 comments:

  1. I really like your message. I can tell you had lots of fun and hopefully learnt a bit too. Can you please reread your writing in the blog post and see if you can notice some ways that you could improve the punctuation. Remember too that this is a recount of an event so you need to use was or were rather than is. That's because it is something that has happened. I enjoyed myself too. It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fun a

    if it was write yes if it is not write no

    ReplyDelete
  3. god recount grace.

    ReplyDelete