Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Us girls on the kayak

It was our turn on the kayak.We had to sit in a line on the sides the like scoober diving fall off while sitting down into the water BACKWARDS!!!


One particular girl was too scared to go off so she just had to slide off that was good.


After that we had to go UNDER the kayak and work as a team to get out.We finaly got out but while we were under some girls and me were SCREAMING.I was screaming because I thought the kayak was gonna sink.


We had to work as a team to get back up into the kayak wich we finaly did.


Gallaghers was fun and we will never forget that day.


7 comments:

  1. You guys did have fun. I am so happy that you learnt some things about how to keep safe while in boats. If you get a chance just go back and re-read parts of your memoir. Some of it just doesn't quite make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Year I was a bit afraid. Before I was about to flip back into the pool man I felt scard when I went back but then I felt better when I came back up.And I have learnt something that when someone get's up pull someone on the other side so it doe's not tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. towercraft1 (Olivia)April 13, 2011 at 6:55 PM

    Yes I learnt that when someone gets on the boat pull someone from the other side so it doe's not tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. towercraft1 (Olivia)April 13, 2011 at 6:58 PM

    Man I just love that pic ay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna go again I enjoyed it so much.Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. towercraft1 (Olivia)May 3, 2011 at 7:12 AM

    haha lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey that's so cool kyky hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete