Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Holidays

I hope to update and add posts to our blog during the holidays showing things that my family have been doing. I encourage you and your families to do the same. Just remember the safety rules. If you can't remember them, look down the right side bar and click on Blog rules and etiquitte. Add photos and enjoy writing your memoirs about your holidays. You can also add comments to other peoples posts and therefore keep in contact with your classmates over the holidays. If you get a chance visit some of the links on the right handside especially Hectors world. Have a great holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Mr T I agree with you. I'll like to stay in touch with friends over the holidays espeacily with Nina {That's what I call Anna-Maree}. You are a really creative man and someday I'll like to be like you!

    ReplyDelete