Thursday, February 28, 2013


Over the holidays, my family went to Rainbows End.My highlight ride was the Invader.I was tall enough to go on all of the rides.One of the rides that I didn't want to ride was the Invader. It spins around for like five minutes. When I went on the chair, I said to my cousin that is right next to me " I'm so crazy! Am I out of my mind?!?!?!" Something rised up behind our backs that were supposed to keep us from falling off. I just felt like running off that ride and go and sit back down. The ride started to spin like a spinning top.And after a while we reached the top of the tracks and it was so scary! When I face backwards it feels much scarier than facing forwards. I sreamed my heart out for about two minutes and then I stopped and I got used to it.At the end I felt like throwing up. What I usually do to prevent it from coming out is that I eat something like an ice cream or an ice block. What I learnt about myself was I'm strong and that I won't know what I can do unless I give it a go.I actually wanted to go again.       

1 comment: