Tuesday, July 3, 2012

nothing's happening today

Today it's really quite at my house. My mum's sleeping so is my auntie, my dad's gone to work at the nursery, bro's playing on the Ipad and I got the cold over the weekends. So that means I usually can't talk that much. I'm really bored today. It's really cold, nothing's happening that's so exciting today.

                                                                                julienne
                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are not too well Julienne. In terms of being bored, life is about making your own fun. Do some writing, make a card for your mum, listen to some music, play your violin. I hope you are going to try out for Deanwell Idol and if you are find a song to sing and practice. There is always stuff to do. Maybe do something nice for your mum like tidy the house. Anyway I have been thinking about our class presentation rock around the clock. I know what you could do. You could do some research and find out what kind of costume you could wear. Hope you feel better soon. Mr T

    ReplyDelete