Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sentences

I have had quite a few of you and your parents ask me about the differences between a simple, compound and a complex sentence. This can be a very tricky task to know how to recognise the differences. If you don't know how something works how are you supposed to use it yourself. Am I right or am I right?

Well check out this site (which I have also put in our links on the blog) I found it very helpful for my understanding.

http://www.northwood.org.uk/complex%20sentences.htm

Let me know how you get on.

2 comments:

  1. Mr T now I no again what is a complex,compud and simple although I already know a simple but it describe more about simple.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good. You have taken your first step into a larger world. Watch your spelling though in your comments.

    ReplyDelete