Thursday, May 19, 2011

Drama Time




On Thursday c4 went to the green room to do Drama. First I got with my buddy Jade and I was a boat going across the sea for miles.While Jade was standing on my tummy and being Max off Where the wild things are.It didn't hurt but it was fun.

Next I was with Arihia,Jade,Trinity and some others. I was a little monster as a baby and Trinity knocked me right over.C4 laughed at me of course.

After was a little like a cat walk but different.same people but this time I was Max walking down to his room and slamming the door closed.
He's Angry.

By Olivia

3 comments:

  1. towercraft1 (olivia)May 19, 2011 at 6:20 PM

    sorry just forgot to change the font for my last paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool bit of writing keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you can go back to your post to edit it. Just click on the pencil under your post and it will bring up the post in the edit box again. Make your changes and then repost. That should fix it.

    ReplyDelete