Saturday, May 14, 2011

Drama last week

I thoroughly enjoyed the teaching and learning that went on during our drama sessions last week. The class responded well to the activities we did and it was great to hear and see that you could remember some of the techniques and conventions you used. I would love to hear some comments or posts about the drama we did and what else you would like to do in the future. It has been awesome to look at the comic life work you have been doing in regards to Drama. I can show you sometime how to convert it to a picture so you can post them into our blog.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun guys,
    My name is jake Zeuren from rm 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jake, my name is Savannah. I would like to know what school you come from and does your class have a blog? If you do what is it?
    I really enjoyed the drama with our teacher. I learnt about the the techniques of drama. We used the book where the wild things are and turned some of it into drama. Do you guys do drama?

    ReplyDelete