Friday, January 29, 2010

Let me introduce myself.

Hi guys

This is your other teacher, Mr T, writing from home. I am currently lying on my bed with my leg up. The operation was completed on Tuesday and I was back home on Wednesday.

I have set up this blog so you can write your stories, use it as a journal writing exercise or just to say hello and ask me how it's going. I will occasionally write posts about what I am up to and some thoughts about teaching and learning that you may want to comment on. I might also write some things about how you can get on better with each other and be responsible for your actions, so watch this space.
Have a great term. Hope to hear from you. All you have to do to leave a message is click on the comment at the end of a post, write what you are thinking and leave your name. That way I know who has wrote what.

As the term progresses you might want some of your work put on the blog. Just get Mrs Wakelin to e-mail it to me and I will do my best to put it on.

See ya

Mr T

11 comments:

  1. Hi John

    Is this working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John it is!!! Yipeeeee Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mr. T a topic i would want to learn about is a human life cycle, sea creatures, wild animals or vehicles from Odin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mr T.This year i want to do more art than maths.Hope your leg gets better.This is all from, Saalihah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to learn more about cultures all over the world,how many animals are there in world and whats special about them and why some countries don't have presidents.

    From Wu Xin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mr T I would like learn about the way tvs,computer and other machines work,keep track of data and how they are made and what birds,cats,dog,and other animals look like in the inside

    Samuel Reedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to learn more about whats in other contries. Te Auripo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mr Talsma I would like to do the human body cycle' how your body works.

    From Sophy

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wan't to learn about diffrent sport.Arihia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to learn about art.Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well C4. We have made contact. Hope you like the Blog sight. Remember this is your blog too. You can write down your thoughts about life the universe and everything and if you don't know what that means then just ask.
    Mrs Wakelin and I have been doing some thinking about what sort of journey we could take you on this year. We would like you to be involved in that. I have an idea about how we can take some action to help other countries in need and what our responsibility would look like related to that. So give us some ideas. Read your local paper and watch the news to find out what is going on around the world. It all helps you to be a global citizen.

    ReplyDelete